BRC Champions is a community of individuals who are dedicated to supporting BRC’s mission and the nearly 10,000 New Yorkers the organization serves through vital programs and services. Champions plan or participate in various volunteering and fundraising activities benefiting the organization.
Examples of How you can be a BRC Champion:
- Participating in a BRC signature of partner event, like our annual benefit or walkathon, or a third party event where BRC is a charity partner
- Host or participate in a unique fundraiser of your own, like a bake sale, online birthday fundraiser
- Create “in lieu of gift” options for guests of your major personal events like weddings or rite of passage ceremonies.
- Join BRC groups like our Horizons Society, or our BRC Champions Leadership Council
Transform your talents and interests into a unique opportunity to raise funds and support BRC’s mission to help reclaim lives lost. Whether it’s a party-for-a-purpose, bake sale, or incorporating fundraising in birthday or wedding celebrations, the options are endless! Create a fundraiser.
BRC Champions Spotlight: Coogi Culture
Coogi Culture Fundraiser for BRC Outreach Raises over $800 – in the middle of NYC’s worst snowstorm! Read more.
Take steps to break the cycle of homelessness at a BRC signature or partner endurance event. Events include walkathons, large-scale marathons and indoor cycling events. You can also create your own endurance fundraising event to support BRC.
Upcoming TeamBRC events:
Leadership Council & Horizons Society
Join one of our diverse groups dedicated to supporting and enhancing public awareness of BRC’s work.
- The BRC Champions Leadership Council are a group of diverse young professionals who support BRC’s mission through monthly round table discussions, quarterly community service group projects and fundraising efforts. Join the Leadership Council.
- The BRC’s Horizons Society sponsors BRC clients in our Horizons Workforce Development Program by donating to or fundraising for Horizons scholarships ($2,500, is the cost of one individual to participate in the program). Join the Horizons Society today by making a contribution.
Have questions? Contact Miguel Guadalupe, Director of Donor Relations, at 212-803-5739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.