We are seeking motivated, community-minded students to join our Impact Scholars program!
The Impact Scholars program is a full-day of service learning, where students - we call Impact Scholars - will receive a thorough introduction on homelessness, working in the nonprofit sector, innovation and how to make an impact on the lives of people in need.
What to expect from the Impact Scholar Program:
- Full-day curriculum which can be applied to service learning requirements
- Presentation and conversation with a member of BRC's executive leadership to learn about the causes and impact of homelessness
- Shadow BRC's Homeless Outreach team
- Guided tour of BRC programs
- Custom "BRC Impact Scholar" t-shirt
- Certificate of Completion
To learn more about the Impact Scholar program and how you can apply, contact Rick Akin, Director of Volunteer Services at email@example.com or 212-803-5702.