With nearly 50 years offering a hand up to homeless New Yorkers, we rely on dedicated supporters who believe deeply in our mission and goal to provide caring and effective services that help each individual on their path from homelessness to home.
In fact, we have a special group of like-minded individuals who believe so deeply in our work that they have decided to raise funds and awareness, volunteer and—champion all facets of BRC, our work and the people we serve. They are our “BRC Champions.”
Within this group of champions, we will have a select group of dynamic individuals who will be working closely with BRC staff and administration on special projects, fundraisers, and volunteer events. This is our “BRC Champions” Leadership Council.
As an active “BRC Champions” Leadership Council member, you will enjoy:
- Mentorship with the BRC Board of Directors
- Socializing and networking event for like-minded professionals who have a passion for service
- Opportunities to learn about policy and nonprofit management
- Executive-level experience
Our Leadership Council helps BRC by:
- Inviting existing networks to BRC fundraising events
- Raising funds and/or donating to support BRC's mission
- Providing expertise to assist on projects
- Assisting in large and small-scale BRC fundraising events
We ask you to consider becoming a BRC Champion Leadership Council member and help build a more compassionate city.