BRC has been selected once again to be a Charity Partner for New Road Runner's 2021 TCS New York Marathon!
The 2021 TCS New York Marathon will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 26.2 mile tour of NYC. Led by a talent-packed roster of American and international elites, runners will stop traffic in the Big Apple this November 7th.
Members of TeamBRC will be joining these elite athletes, running to raise funds to support our mission to reclaim lives lost.
Participants have a $2,500 fundraising minimum and will receive:
- Guaranteed spot in the 2021 TCS New York Marathon on November 7th, 2021*
- NYRR/TeamBRC logo runner's t-shirt
Participants who pledge/commit to raising $5,000 or more will receive the above and:
- NYRR Coaching Lab by Runcoach
- TeamBRC water bottle, towel, and drawstring bag
- Two complimentary tickets to BRC's 2022 Champions Benefit in NYC in October
Participants who pledge/commit to raising $7,500 or more will receive the above and:
- Two complimentary tickets to BRC's 2022 Annual Gala in NYC in June
- Special "Sponsor level" mention in programs at both 2022 Gala and Benefits events.
All participants will receive fundraising and website assistance from BRC staff
Why run for BRC?
TeamBRC members run for BRC’s 29 life-saving programs throughout New York City, helping give a hand UP to individuals reclaiming their lives from homelessness, mental illness, and addiction. BRC serves close to 9,000 individuals a year by its programs, which include homeless outreach, stabilization programs, addiction intervention programs, workforce development, and supportive temporary and permanent housing for individuals and families coming out of shelters.
Register online here to apply, or email TeamBRC@brc.org with your name, contact information, and an indication of interest and BRC will be in contact to let you know if you qualify as a charity runner for BRC!