The TD Five Boro Bike Tour brings 32,000 cyclists together from all over the world on the first Sunday in May: the unparalleled experience of seeing the best of the five boroughs on 40 miles of car-free streets.
BRC is proud to offer TEN charity spots to participate in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour on May 3rd, 2020!
By participating in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour for BRC, you'll become a member of TeamBRC and bike to raise funds to support our mission to reclaim lives lost.
Participants have a $1,000 fundraising minimum and will receive:
- Guaranteed spot in the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on May 3rd, 2020*
- Free group training class at Flywheel Sports, Plus 1 free class at your leisure within 1 month of the group class.**
- A welcome kit with fundraising tips, best practices and other helpful information
- BRC Thank You swag bag including a custom TeamBRC t-shirt; water bottle, and towel
- Fundraising and website assistance from BRC staff
- A hard cover copy of The Cycling Chef by Alan Murchison (Michelin-starred chef and leading sports nutritionist) provided by Bloomsbury Press***
Why bike for BRC?
TeamBRC members run for BRC’s 29 life-saving programs throughout New York City, helping give a hand UP to individuals reclaiming their lives from homelessness, mental illness, and addiction. BRC serves close to 9,000 individuals a year by its programs, which include homeless outreach, stabilization programs, addiction intervention programs, workforce development, and supportive temporary and permanent housing for individuals and families coming out of shelters. BRC’s mission is Helping people reclaim lives lost: We restore hope and dignity by offering opportunities for health and self-sufficiency.
To Sign Up - Please send an email to TeamBRC@brc.org with your name, contact information, and indication of interest, and BRC will be in contact to qualify you as a Charity Partner Cyclist.
*Participants must contact Miguel Guadalupe, Director of Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-803-5739 prior to registering to become a fundraiser online.
** Group class is a one-time scheduled event at a FlyWheel Location for TeamBRC members participating in the 2020 TD 5 Boro Bike Tour, limited to 10 spots. Free additional class can be scheduled at your leisure, within 30 days of the group class.
*** While supplies last, one per participant