We gladly accept donations of new and unused merchandise to provide our clients.
We can accept the following (new and unused):
- Socks and slippers
- Undergarments (t-shirts, underwear, etc.)
- Dental care (toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, etc.)
- Feminine products (sanitary napkins and tampons)
- Media (books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, etc.) - can be gently used or new
Please note that, due to space constraints and limited processing resources, BRC is unable to accept the following:
- Home decor (i.e. curtains, picture frames, rugs, etc.)
- Used clothing, shoes and accessories
- Washing machines and dryers
- Toys, strollers and cribs
If you'd like to donate items to BRC, please contact Miguel Guadalupe, Director of Donor Relations at 212-803-5739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.